Rangko Cave – Burung island – Seraya Kecil island
Leave at 05:00 Am everyday by Local Wooden Boat
- Rangko Cave
The pool and water has high saltwater, in the afternoon the sunshine in to the hole that made the color of water so clear and bright. Swimming here can make you young forever.
- Burung island
Located at north part of Labuan Bajo, a little tiny island provide white sandy beach with beautiful coral reefs. Snorkeling here is never boring.
- Seraya Kecil island
Snorkeling and see the beautiful coral reefs, as well as the fishes.
- Transfer and tours as per the itinerary
- Meals on the boat (lunch Box)
- Fast boat
- Entrance Ticket in Komodo National Park
- Local government tax ticket in National park
- Snorkeling ticket in National Park
- Mineral water
- English speaking tour guide
- Snorkeling Gear
- Ranger Ticket
- Tracking Ticket
- watching Wildlife ticket
- Flight ticket + Airport tax
- Any personal expenses such as: soft and Alcohol drink, phone call, laundry services , tipping, etc.
If you are interested in this package or you want to consult about the packages we offer this please choose the button below.
or contact us by: